Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

10 April 2013

Continued Painting on Early Morning Race Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Golden Pond Studio

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Continued Painting on Early Morning Race
28 x 42 inches Oil on Canvas. 


Pushing further into development today, I did get to spend as much time painting as I wanted to.  I am still trying to find my way with the spirit of each horse in the composition.  I have not decided if they are at a racetrack or where they are. The area that is structured on the right, blues and reds, almost look like the stands.

Music in the studio today was Norah Jones... a favorite to paint by when I am trying to figure things out.

May your Wednesday be filled with His peace.

Texas Artist Laurie Pace
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis