Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com
_________________________________________________________________

01 February 2013

Hesitation Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


   
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

9 x 12 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel 

See close up and buy here. $125

I wish I had more calendars. I got so many emails for the two free calendars.  The two lucky winners are Markey and Donna.

Watch for more giveaways soon. I have one of my new books that will be offered.


Words of my heart.  It's truly the best seat in the house, well actually the best seat outside the house.
Read more here...




GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis