Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

31 October 2012

San Jacinto River Crossing, Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2012

San Jacinto River Progress
5 x 8 feet Oil in Canvas SOLD


I love this type of application in painting as I love the beauty of the colors mixing and blending forming relationships on the surface.  Every stroke is reflective of my signature or voice in this painting. This will be shipping in about two weeks to Houston so I am mixing impasto with the oils.   


Words from my Heart... www.ellepace.blogspot.com

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.”  Romans 12:1

It is so easy to jump to conclusions in life when things are happening that often create that instinct to react and control things.  READ more here.






GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis