Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

05 May 2012

The Boys, Portrait by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

The Boys
by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

8 x 10  Oil on Board

Had to interrupt the longhorn progress to share this. It was painted last month for someone's birthday and I promised the husband that ask me to paint it that I would not put it up on the blog until after she opened it.  


©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie    



It flashed across Facebook. It was one of those images of yellow with printing on it and no referral to where the origin was. 

The message was deep for such few letters in finding happiness:


"Free your heart from hatred.  

Free your mind from worries. 

Live Simply. 

Give more.  

Expect less."


Words to share, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 1 Chronicles 7:14



 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis