Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

08 April 2012

Flower Painting on Blue by Lady L, Mini Me of Oma, Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Lady L working hard...


24 x 24 inch Acrylic Flower Painting


Yep, she is only newly three years old... I have to say Mini Me at work. She took is so seriously and it looks so seriously good.




HAPPY EASTER.... He has risen...


Springtime Blue by Lady L






©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie    




He has Risen


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:20



 
GALLERY LINKS

2 comments:

Laura Frantz said...

Laurie, I think you have a kindred spirit in your precious granddaughter - amazing! The painting is just beautiful!

Happy Easter!

Fred Spratt said...

This is actualy a really cool painting! Its brilliant in fact :D the kid has real talent! Well done for nurturing it :)

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis