Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 September 2011

Spotted Appaloosa Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Spotted Appaloosas
3 ft by 4 ft  Oil on Canvas    
 SOLD
Beautiful Commissioned Horse Painting of two Appaloosa by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    

Too Sleepy

Last night was void of sleep.

There were no 'worries' or squirrels... I simply went to bed late after the Cowboy game and woke up by 3:30 this morning. 


I prayed for friends and family; I sang praise songs in my brain; I did deep breathing exercises.   Then it was 4:30.
  READ MORE HERE>>>>


Laurie        

 
GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

Art Epicurean said...

Love the power and colour in this piece. Found you from Elizabeth Chapman's site. Great work!!!

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis