Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

07 March 2011

Fleeting Moments Figurative Female Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Fleeting Memories
       24 x 30 inches  Oil on Canvas     
  
Available Click Here.
Contact me for your own painting. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2011

HOME SWEET HOME....

This painting was purchased by a collector in Massachusetts about six years ago. Their home had a sight fire and this piece had some smoke damage.  The other paintings of mine that they had were fine.  Eric is selling this painting and if you are interested in it or you buy it, I will have him send it to me first for touch up and repair to the paint with out charge.  I will also provide an updated Certificate of Authenticity for the painting too.  The value today once it is touched up is $2995-3000.

I had pulled this same photo (yes, I paint from photos I take or photos I have been given permission to use) to do a repaint of this model this summer...so it seemed strange when Eric contacted me to let me know he was selling it. It needs a new home sweet home, but first a visit here for repairs.

Home sweet home... what reminds you of home. What can you conjure up in your mind when you close your eyes and think of home.  I have glimpses of memories in time growing up and of my mom and dad and different crazy things I did.  Still the baked apples this week did me in pretty dead center... home sweet home, where you can arrive and everything is automatically alright. You are safe. The environment is familiar and feels good. Home sweet home.

God offers that to each of us with an open heart. His arms long to hold us close so He can hear our heart beat and feel our love for Him.  To rest in His arms...to close my eyes and take a deep breathe and sigh...Home Sweet Home.

Laurie          

“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” - Psalm 139:23-24

 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis