Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

16 January 2011

Four Black Horses Contemporary Horse Oil Paintings by Laurie Pace

 Four Black Horses
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas

SOLD


I will not be posting for a few days. We seem to have a bit of food poisoning following our trip to Dallas and eating at a local deli.  I say that because this affected my mom, brother and Terry and I. It was the only food we ate that day and we were sick all yesterday, all last night and still today.  

As soon as I can return to painting and posting I will.  I did see Stacey listed a really neat gadget on her blog today:  http://justplainsweetforyou.blogspot.com 


Laurie  

“So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” - Galatians 5:16

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis