Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

23 September 2010

Purple ON Gold, Watercolor Equine Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Purple on Gold'
4 x 6 inches  Watercolor on paper
SOLD
Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

It was a 16 hour day at the computer yesterday, but the CFAIntl.com site is updated as is ArtistsofTexas.org.  My next huge project that is suppose to be done already but was delayed with our sudden change in our lives... was the book for the AOT show. I have 1/3 of the pages done... but much more to go and then submit it to LULU for printing.  

THEN I HAVE TO PAINT for the show.  I keep singing my mantra, My God is so good, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do.  

These little watercolors were done earlier this summer. I am going to start giving a painting away every week to clean out some back work.  

Terry and I have talked about traveling a bit more. He unearthed a bunch of pictures from 1926 and he wants to get everyone identified.   I guess this is good... but not sure I want to dedicate long hours to the searches. He figured out most of those were from the Daniel side of his family.  I only know the Pace and Portwood sides.

I am off to grab some eggs and then back to work on the AOT book.  I may have to take a four hour break and paint though. The brushes are calling me... God is calling me to the studio and I cannot say no.

Believe in Abundance and it will be yours. 
Laurie  

“Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.”- Romans 15:7

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis