Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

06 September 2010

The Omega 4 ft by 5 ft Abstract Horse Contemporary Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

'The Omega'
4 ft by 5ft  Acrylic on Canvas

SOLD COMMISSION

Contact me for commission work. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


Well it is finished. It truly evolved from the original first layers and even with the changes as they occurred I trusted Him for the outcome.  I had my occasional doubts, but the final piece is truly breathtaking in person.  It made me brave and yesterday I took another one that I have posted before and did the same process with it and you will see it tomorrow.

This one ships out on Tuesday going east...southeast. Terry is taking it off the stretchers for shipping.


Preparation is always important in life. Sometimes we get so caught up in the preparation, we forget to let things happen naturally.  Life has a flow to it. When we stop it up and build damns and levees and irrigate things... we divert the natural flow of life.  Paintings are the same way.


Are you over planning and over preparing in your life?  Let it go and Let God.

Here is the slide show for the Artists of Texas. Our show has 45 artists from 31 different cities in Texas and the show opens Nov 2-Dec 31.





Laurie  

“Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”- Matthew 28:18-20

1 comment:

Margaret Bednar said...

Thank you for your encouraging words regarding my artwork. I would be honored if you selected a photograph of mine. Feel free to use any you come across. I have a few horse sketches (and photos) on my blog as well. After a week or so of painting my youngest daughter, I plan on tackling them next. And your work is always inspiring to me.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis