Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

06 April 2010

'Early Fall Tree' Texas Artist Laurie Pace Landscape Tree Painting


'Early Fall Tree'

18 x 27 inch  Oil on Canvas

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010




The Painting: This is one I uncovered this week... now available but ships after I unpack.


The Thought:  If I find a computer and internet... I will post a new thought...if not, know that I have done this ahead of time and we are on the road to our new home.



Laurie

"Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to him in Hebrew, "Rabbouni!" (which means Teacher).--John 20:16







1 comment:

Andrea Auletta said...

Love the early fall tree. Fall is my favorite season! Beautiful!
Andrea Auletta

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis