Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

23 April 2010

'Appaloosa' Equine Horse Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Appaloosa'
5 x 7  Oil on Canvas

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010




The Painting: This is the finished Appaloosa.  I will be doing a large 4 ft by 5 ft commission painting of several Appaloosa.  Stay tuned.

The Thought:  What is comfort to you?  I thought about this yesterday morning when we were at the child advocacy center in Winnsboro. Who is out there for our children that fall on hard times? Then my mind went off into the thought of what truly brings comfort to a child? I know at the police station they have teddy bears and special blankets.  What simple faith a child must have to accept a teddy bear from a police officer and feel comfort and to feel safe. 


None of us in life are meant to go this journey alone.  His love upholds each of us so we are not alone.  When anxiety hits it is time to take a deep breath and feel Him filling you with pure grace and comfort.

God's love is our comfort available to us in a simple blink. 


When we receive comfort, we are able to give comfort. When you receive you are able to give. Divine comfort and love flows between each of us.  



Laurie

'I will strengthen you,  I will help you,  I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis