Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 November 2009

'Running in the Snow' Contemporary Equine Art Horse Oil Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace


'Running in the Snow'
5 x 7  Oil on Paper


SOLD before I cleaned my brushes! Thank you.



Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2009

The Painting: This is a small study pull for a larger painting. It truly sold before I cleaned up paint up.  I often do these when I am working with new colors and want to see how it lays out.  This is a small piece on watercolor paper with Holbein Duo Oils.  Stunning in contrast with the blues and caramels.  Watch for the big one.


The Thought:  I hate to say SHORT, but it is. I am busy preparing some really neat things for small gifts this year.   Affording art I guess you would say...but only because of friends pressuring me because they wanted them.  We will see if the hard work pays off, mean while I am finding myself NOT PREPARED to get it done by tonight. This day looms very very very intense and busy. I have been working for two hours already at 7:15 and realize I will need to schedule breaks to move and walk or I will be sore later from sitting in the computer chair too long.

Already the prayers are being offered up for the calm peace I will need to proceed today.  In whatever you are doing, I will pray for you and your peace as you take on the preparations for your life as it carries forth.

I am leaving you to believe in His Abundance and Grace,

Laurie

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.” 1 Chronicles 16:8 

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis