Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

17 September 2008

Dreaming in Color
Abstract Horse Art Painting by Laurie Justus Pace
24 x 24 x 2 inches

Contact me to purchase and remember to include the name of the painting! Laurie


Okay I was painting so hard today I forgot to blog. I have been gone out to dinner with the kids as it is Justin's birthday today... my oldest son is 33. We enjoyed a great dinner.

Tales to tell will have to wait for morning blog.

Sleep well, until then,

Grace,
Laurie


"Be strong, and let your heart take courage."--Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis