Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

27 July 2008

Lost in the Garden
Child Art Oil Painting

18 x 24 inches
Oil on Canvas
SOLD






More tomorrow. I am boxing for the NY show and running behind. After lunch is an interview with the Dallas Morning News and I have not even gathered all my info for that yet!

Divine Order... I am in need of Divine Order. Send some this way please!

We celebrated Jan's birthday last night with dinner in Grapevine. It was wonderful to see our grandson. I will either add to this blog later with pics or tomorrow.

OH YES< style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">"Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you."--Deuteronomy 5:16

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis