Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

03 June 2008

WAITING TO EAT
Cow painting by Laurie Justus Pace

18 x 24 inches of COLOR OIL


SOLD THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING DAILY PAINTERS!!




I am late with this blog. I was out with my mom on appts and had at least five phone calls from various friends worried that I had not blogged yet this morning!

We are all well, I am just going three directions at once and been up ginning around since five this morning.

May His Grace keep you today! More tomorrow with time.

Laurie


“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” Proverbs 15:1

2 comments:

Dar Presto said...

I love this cow's expression.

You are probably the most consistent painter/blogger I've encountered, and always such meaningful content. I don't know how you manage it.

I'm a northerner, so my first thought about 'ginning around' was not wholesome, especially for early morning! But, you know, in Pittsburgh, we redd up the house, so who am I to judge.

Laurie Pace said...

I never thought about GINNING having anything to do with Gin. Neither does Gin Rummy does it? I am clueless. No harm or intent meant. I am not a drinker as such, so no gin involved! Guess it is a southern expression! I am from STL so I have to blame it on my husband's family.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis